+ Years of Advancing Ophthalmology Education
Rajan Eye Care Hospital is a Super Specialty Eye Hospital and a Post Graduate Institute of Ophthalmology delivering Quality Eye Care to one and all.
Our Top Facilities
Corneal Transplant procedures
Collagen Cross Linking – Riboflavin (CXL) equipment
Topo guided PRK
Pachymeter & Specular Microscope
Long Term Fellowships ( With Stipend)
1 Year Courses
1.5 Year Course
Short Term Fellowships
3 Months Course
6 Months Course
Eligibility MS/DO+DNB, from MCI or NBE recognised institution
Request letter for a fellowship program to be sent through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Request letter to be accompanied by the following documents:
1. Curriculum vitae (including the information on publications, presentations and seminars attended),
2. A letter of reference and
3. Copies of MBBS and MS/DNB/DO degree certificates.
4. MBBS marks statement, MBBS degree certificate
5. Medical Council registration certificate
6. MS/DNB/DO degree certificate/provisional certificate, Marksheet
7. Aadhar Card, Passport Size photos (2 Nos)
Incomplete documents will not be considered.
Accommodation and food during the entire tenure of the programme will have to be arranged by the candidate.